We provide one-on-one Paramedical Tattoo Training in New Zealand
The course is not required tattoo machine experience.
Dasha, Senior Cosmetic Tattoo Artist. Dasha has worked in the paramedic and cosmetic tattoo industry since 2010.
- One-on-One Training, Paramedical Tattoo (Skin Camouflage & Reconstructive Tattoo). 3 days, NZ10′ 000 + GST
- One-on-One Training, Skin Camouflage. 2 days, NZ 7`000 + GST
- One-on-One Training, Reconstructive Tattoo. 2 days, NZ 7`000 + GST
- Skin Camouflage Tattoo: Surgical scars, Acne scars, Skin grafts, Burns, Stretch marks, Radiation markers
- Reconstructive tattoo: Areola repigmentation, Belly button reconstruction, Nail tattoo reconstruction, Webbed toes (Syndactyly)
- Starter kit (pigments, wireless tattoo machine, needle cartridges, disposable tools, and more!)
- Student Manual, Practice Skins
- Certificate of Completion
The training is conducted at Dasha’s studio in Christchurch.
- Eftpos, Bank Transfer, Cash, Credit Card- fee 2%.
- Pre-payment plans are available for all classes.
- Afterpay options (get now pay later) are not available.
$1000 non-refundable deposit to confirm your spot with full payment due 7 days before the scheduled start date.
The deposit is 100% non-refundable. You must inform Dasha at least 14 days prior to your training date if you need to reschedule.
BOOK YOUR COURSE
To reserve a training, or find out more please email email@example.com and Dasha will get back to you promptly.