Scars, Stretch Marks, Vitiligo
Skin Camouflage is a type of medical tattooing which helps reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and vitiligo.
- Prices vary depending on the amount and size of area that need camouflage tattoo. The average cost of skin camouflage is anywhere between $150-$800/ per area per session.
- The Camouflage treatment required 2 to 4 sessions, 4 to 8 weeks apart.
- A patch test must be scheduled prior to skin camouflage treatment. The cost of the patch test is $30.
Before booking a consultation or appointment, please provide the following:
- A clear, good quality photos of your scar / stretch marks / vitiligo (daylight, front camera, no photoshop);
- Let me know how old is it, location;
- Your age, skin type (Fitzpatrick scale);
- Your expectation (partial or full camouflage);
- Send it to email@example.com
Booking info, click here
FAQ Skin Camouflage, click here
Preparation and aftercare, click here
Portfolio, click here
Healing Process, click here
Contraindications, click here