Scars, Stretch Marks, Vitiligo
Skin Camouflage is a type of medical tattooing which helps reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and vitiligo.
- Prices vary depending on the amount and size of area that need camouflage tattoo. The average cost of skin camouflage is anywhere between $200-$800/ per area per session.
- The Camouflage treatment required 2 to 6 sessions, 4 to 8 weeks apart.
Before booking a consultation or appointment, please provide the following:
- A clear, good quality photos of your scar / stretch marks / vitiligo (daylight, front camera, no photoshop);
- Let me know how old is it, location;
- Your age, skin type (Fitzpatrick scale);
- Your expectation (partial or full camouflage);
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking info, click here
FAQ Skin Camouflage, click here
Preparation and aftercare, click here
Portfolio, click here
Healing Process, click here
Contraindications, click here